Friday, March 26, 2010

Thought for the day

So I had a bladder infection last week, never pleasant. My doctor was kind enough to book me off for Friday so i had an extra long weekend. But as I was taking antibiotics there was no party party for me sadly. Anyway, Tuesday I returned to work and wandered along to the "other side" of the company...the admin department. it is a bewildering place inhabited by very grumpy Muslim women who look like if they smiled their faces would crack. As I handed over my sick note to the older one I watched as she took in the denim mini and black vest I had thrown on 5 minutes before leaving the flat. she then remarked "If you dressed warmer you wouldn't get sick you know" while the younger one nodded ernestly, "It's true." It was 29 degrees outside and i didn't ask if their heads get hot. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment