Friday, March 26, 2010

the morning after the night before


My alarm went off at 7:30. i sat bolt upright, found i was still wearing the clothes i had on for the party and was still drunk. this is not altogether surprising considering I'd been woken at 5am by two very intoxicated boys who were debating how to kill the bouncer who'd "kicked them out" of the striped cat club (in reality i suspect the club was closing and said doorman was just doing his job). it was at this point that i felt i needed another drink despite the fact that I'd already consumed enough red wine to get Victoria Beckham merry. Puffin continued to tell the actor how he was going to cause severe bodily harm to the 7 foot doorman while i drained my wine and smoked a millionth cigarette. i vaguely remember getting them blankies and stumbling back to my cave.

the first sight that greeted me this morning as i stumbled around looking for cigarettes, something clean to wear and my lost shoe was a puddle of babotie upchuck and a glass full of the same substance on my coffee table. ideal start to a hungover day. as i pulled on retrieved shoe i poked the snoring puffin in the ribs and threatened him with severe bodily harm if the flat is not spotless when i return from work. i spent the first hour of my day plotting revenge on both of them but then realised their hangovers will be punishment enough.

TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment