Monday, March 29, 2010

Choas prevails...

Monday morning, ugh. alarm went off, i dragged myself out of bed. floor was covered in clothes and other random items so i picked up a semi clean looking t-shirt of Puffin's and went in search of a cigarette. i gazed at the sunrise, enjoyed my first nicotine fix of the day and put the kettle on as one does. i picked out my "Drama Queen" mug (thanks mom), put a teabag in, poured in the water and opened the fridge to find...NO MILK. this seemed like a catastrophe at 7am. "For fuck's sake!!!!!!!!!!" roused all 3 other inhabitants who must have imagined the flat had been burgled and all our worldly possessions were already doing a swift trade on the black market. Puffin lumbered into the kitchen to find me wailing in front of the open fridge door "this place is a shit hole, no-one does anything to help me, i'm so over this, i hate my job, 9 to 5 is not my vibe WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
Puff, bless his heart, went into male problem solving mode while i headed to the shower hurling verbal abuse at the baby sister and her cruise guide bf on the way. Next thing Puff pranced into the bathroom holding a cup of (black) tea and in his best camp French impression presented me with it while explaining that his cow had run out of milk but if i would like his pregnant wife Marie might contribute some... mon cherie oui, oui etc. i politely declined through fits of laughter which caused a good deal of water and shampoo to go up my nose while thinking "oh ja, that's why i keep him around..."

However, if i get home and there is not a 2l bottle of Woolies fat free there will be hell to pay kids.

love you Puff!

No comments:

Post a Comment