Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gem on Gumtree

I'm helping Puff look for permanent accommodation and came across this:


Guys, I'm looking to share a house/flat with a hot guy as I am looking for a wingman that can go out to clubs at night so that we can pick up chics and help each other get LAID!!!

I'm looking for a guy willing to share a 2-bedroom flat with me. The idea is that we both go out to the clubs in Long Street, we go chat up chics, bring them home and have them for sleep-overs!!You must be attractive, well-toned/muscled and very handsome. It always works best when two good looking guys chat up chics as opposed to when you're doing it alone!! For the record I'm completely STRAIGHT so no guy-on-guy stuff. Guy wanted purely to help each other get laid with CHICS!!


The pink sunset was my favourite. It says so much about him...Let's help get this poor guy laid!:
http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Flat-House-Real-Estate-houses-flats-for-rent-Wingman-wanted-2-bedroom-flat-W0QQAdIdZ194875623

No comments:

Post a Comment