Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hocus Pocus?

My sister aka Twinset & Pearls has always said that I attract freaks and recently I seem to be attracting strange occurences. Puff and I went to an island in the Limmat Lake and were just lying on the grass relaxing when I noticed a granny playing football with her two baby grandkids. I said to Puff, "Look baba, how cute is that?" at the exact moment when Granny did a run-up to the ball, gave it her best shot and it flew through the air and straight into one baby's face! I gasped and jumped up to look but baby recovered pretty fast after a cuddle from champion kicker granma. I so wish I had got it on camera, it seriously was like a scene from a movie.
Pure comedy. But pretty strange. Then, a couple of days ago, we were walking to the train station when two attractive women came jogging towards us and I thought to myself "damn, I must really start doing some exercise" and suddenly the girl on the right lost her balance, tripped and fell into the hedge. We rushed to help her up but she was fine if a little embarassed and jogged off. Those are just two examples but I really can't help wondering...if three different people have told me I was a witch in a past life could it be true?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment