Friday, July 23, 2010

Clever


This ad works because EVERYONE can relate. Like the time I got home at 5am and there was a blackout in my apartment block and I had to take the stairs, got to the 3rd floor and realised I'd left my house keys in the car. Managed to retrieve keys but on the way back up the stairs lost my balance, fell back down stairs and the entire contents of my bag (including keys) went in every direction in the pitch dark. Luckily my screams woke a kindly neighbour ( thank you Harvey) who helped me gather up my things and helped me limp to my front door. Lesson learnt: be nice to your neighbours. You never know when you'll have a flat tyre (thanks AGAIN Harvey), a burst geyser or a maniacal vandal who takes a screwdriver to your vehicle (wow, WHO did I piss off?)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment