Friday, April 9, 2010

Rain rain go away...


It makes me lazy. I was a Summer baby after all. I have this theory that you love the season you were born in. Hmmm. Am at work trying to be creative and come up with award-winning ideas while weasel aka baby sister and Puffin dream sweetly in their warm beds. I feel like a mom lately. But I kind of like it. I think I might be becoming responsible! Who knew? Soon I'll be scrap booking and planning meals a week ahead. Middle sister would be so proud.
Not sure what will transpire this weekend as Possum is currently a death trap(lights don't work, gearbox is stuffed, she's making wierd noises...) Why oh why did i not listen to stepfwaza when he warned me against French cars? Actually experience has taught me that most things French should be avoided. Except croissants of course. And couture. But back to Possum. I am most unhappy with Citroen's service standards and Puff and I told them so. Well actually Puff threatened them with bodily harm which might have made matters worse. So I can only get an appointment on 22 April. Sigh. I fear my social life may be severely affected by this as driving at night with no lights is not ideal. Thank you wankers. I will just drop off the social radar and become a pariah like Minnie Driver. Shudder.
Think of me on the couch while you are getting raucously drunk and having the time of your lives this weekend...sniff.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment