Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm here for your entertainment



So I was sitting on my blue couch last night drinking red wine and watching the Kardashians (which I am ADDICTED to!) followed by Kendra, the true Hollywood Story (she was a druggie which didn't surprise me). I was also planning a few things so wasn't entirely focused but something seemed a bit off. I couldn't put my finger on it and continued trawling gumtree when it hit me. E Entertainment's new theme song is Danny K's new track! You know, the one that's on 5fm all the time lately? I don't quite know what to make of this. Part of me is proud, part of me realises that LA is where good taste goes to die and the rest is just really jealous! But kudos to Danny. It's a catchy song and he must be rolling in it. Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment