Friday, April 23, 2010

Doing a Tiara

I made it to work this morning my usual 10 minutes late (I was born overdue so it's totally not my fault ok)and was checking my emails when the co-worker informed me that she had done "a Tiara". I knew her story was going to be an interesting one. She explained that she had broken up with her BF last Saturday and didn't even know as she had been half asleep and under the influence of Sinus medication. The poor guy had accidentally woken her up and she had told him to "eff off" or something similar. So he took that as "it's over!" She had wondered why he'd been acting funny this week..."Now it all makes sense T."
See how important communication is y'all?!
Reminds me of the time she gave me a myprodol just before home time and I then had a glass of wine, passed out and woke up at 9pm having missed an important dinner date. Oops.
Happy Friday!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment