Friday, December 10, 2010

Put a rock on it

With Wills officially off the market I thought I'd do all aspiring princesses a favour and see what potential is still out there and I am pleased to report that all is not lost. There is of course third in line Harry but he has an on/off thing going with Chelsy (as baby sister would say, "dump the bitch and make the switch")so let's look beyond mud island...Land ahoy!




Those are the Casiraghi boys, Andrea and Pierre, of Monaco. Next we have Prince Amadeo of Belgium



Don't you just LOVE a boy in uniform?! Grrr.

I then came across Prince Azim of Brunei...


Shudder. He may be worth $22 million but I would NOT even for this


Nicole Richie's engagement ring, sigh.
Well now that you have something to set your sights on I'm off to my company Xmas do. I will try and behave better than last year. Because I'd arranged a lift home I may have gone a tad overboard...What makes me think so you ask? Well, we dropped off a colleague of mine on the way and I met her mother in the driveway. Afterwards she said to her daughter, "She seems like a lovely girl. Shame about her speech impediment." OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment