Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ass-ets

On my way to work I noticed the front page of The Daily Voice today read "Cheeky taxi drivers charge fat passengers bum tax". Well good, airlines should do it too. Although there may be the argument for them acting as effective airbags on the ground, in the air there is nothing worse than getting stuck next to a fatty. They sweat, steal your food and you have to literally climb over them to get to the loo. It was while I was contemplating bum tax and catching up on celebrity gossip that I stumbled, or rather almost tripped over this...


Reeling backwards from my computer in utter shock I barely managed to summon the colleague to have a look. Turned out he is quite familiar with "Coco" and appreciates her generous derriere. Coco Austin is the wife of Ice-T and is a dancer, actress and glamour model. She has also appeared in Playboy. And on her website she claims her booty is 100% real. As Eminem said it, "I ain't never seen an ass like that." JLo and Kim K have nothing on this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment